Home Confetti: Bright Colorful Monster Party!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bright Colorful Monster Party!

This party was no doubt a monster of a good time! I am so thrilled that Infiniti Foto in California shared it with us. Seems like they had us party mamas in mind, because they captured all the details perfectly!
Their client Jessica put this wildly colorful and fun party together for her little monster, Ollie (Oliver). She made sure the kids had fun with activities like "Color a Monster", "Pin the Eyes on the Monster" and my favorite, the "Monster Factory."  There was a great photo booth and props that kids and adults enjoyed, too.








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Party ! I loved everything about your post. Im wanting to do the same theme for my sons 1st also. I'm curious where you got the page for the kids to color on with his name on it. I love that idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica for your nice comment! Unfortunately I don't have the mom's (Jessica's) contact information, but perhaps you could get your answer or her contact information through the photographer that submitted the party: http://www.infinitifoto.com/. Good luck--and enjoy the 1st birthday party!

      Delete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips